Red Knight Whisky is one of the most awarded whiskies in the world – it has won gold medals at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition, The Chicago Beverage Testing Institute, and The International Wine and Spirit Competition.
- Red Knight Whisky’s size and prices are 750 ml, 375 ml & 180 ml.
- The triple distillation process ensures the smoothest, most flavorful whisky possible.
- Red Knight is a brand of Indian whisky, manufactured by Khoday India Limited, and launched in 1967.
- Most popular and available in North India.
- Check the price of Red Knight Whisky price in Punjab, Chandigarh, Kerala, Bangalore, Delhi, Up, Maharashtra, etc.
- The rye content also makes Red Knight a particularly smooth whisky, perfect for those new to the spirit.
Red Knight (whisky)
|Manufacturer||Khoday India Limited (KIL)|
|Country of origin||India|
|Alcohol by volume||42.8%|