The best use for watermelon yet! The fresh fruit is everywhere in the summer and make some amazing and fresh watermelon cocktails. It’s tough to beat!
Ingredients for Sangria watermelon cocktails
- In a blender, mix watermelon, Moscato, rum, lime juice and zest, and sugar and blend until smooth. Freeze until chilled.
- Garnish cocktail glasses with lime slices and serve.
Watermelon Piña Coladas
- Blend all ingredients in a blender and purée till entirely liquefied. (You may require more watermelon to get the perfect blush-pink color and taste of watermelon flavor.)
- Garnish your drink with fresh fruit and serve immediately. One of the best refreshing watermelon cocktails
Boozy Sour Watermelon Slushies
- Mix Sour Patch Watermelon with vodka and soak overnight.
- To a blender, add 60 ml flavored vodka, Sprite, lemonade, pink food coloring (if using), and ice.
- Mix to combine. Garnish with Sour Patch sweets and serve.
Frozen Watermelon Margaritas
- 1. Place watermelon on a big baking sheet and freeze until firm, at least for 2 hours.
- Mix salt, sugar, and lime zest in a small plate and stir until combine thoroughly. Use a lemon wedge to moisten the rim of margarita glasses then dip sides in the salt mix.
- In a blender, blend frozen watermelon, lime juice, tequila, and triple sec and combine until smooth. Add into rimmed glasses and garnish with a watermelon and lemon round.
- Slice off the top third of the watermelon lengthwise (save for later use) and score fruit with a knife. Utilizing a spoon or ice cream scoop, scoop out watermelon, and transfer to a blender.
- Blend watermelon until smooth.
- Add white wine, rum, seltzer, and lime juice and stir until combined, then add limes and fruit.
- Refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours, then serve.
Giant Watermell-O Shot
- Split watermelon and scoop out the flesh.
- In a big mixing bowl, blend Jell-o mix and unflavored gelatin. Add in boiling water and whisk till dissolved, 3 minutes. Add vodka and whisk until combined.
- Add mixture into a pourable container and pour it into split watermelons.
- Accurately transfer to a baking dish or baking sheet.
- Freeze until firm, 4 to 5 hours.
- Using a knife, slice, and serve immediately.
Watermelon Jell-O Shots
Ingredients for Jell-O Shots watermelon cocktails
- Scoop out the fruit of the lemon, leaving the peel intact.
- In a small pan, heat the water until warm. Whisk in the Jell-O packet until powder is fully dissolved. Lift pan from heat and mix in vodka.
- Place lemon halves into wells of two 12-cup muffin tins and fill with mixture. Place in refrigerator and let sit 10 to 15 minutes.
- Transfer the muffin tins from the fridge and spray each lemon halve with chocolate chips. Utilizing a toothpick, lightly push the chocolate chips into the partly set gelatin. Freeze until set, at least 3 hours or up to overnight.
- Slice the lemon in half and serve. It is a very popular watermelon cocktails.
Boozy Watermelon Slushie
- Scoop out of watermelon until watermelon half is entirely hollow. Arrange scoops on a baking sheet and refrigerate until firm, about 3 to 4 hours. Reserve any concentrated juices, strain, and set aside.
- When watermelon is iced, add to a blender with coconut milk, lemon juice, and agave. If you have difficulty blending, slowly add some reserved watermelon juice. Mix until smooth and slushy.
- Serve in hollowed out watermelon rinds.
Ingredients for Mimosa watermelon cocktails
- Blend the watermelon pieces with the orange juice until you have a smooth sauce. Taste and add sugar/honey if required.
- Filter the watermelon orange mix.
- Chill the watermelon orange sauce in the fridge until ready to serve the drinks also, you can chill the juice mix overnight, then strain it again before serving.
- Drain the watermelon orange sauce into champagne tubes, about half full.
- Combine the champagne or other sparkling wine, pouring it gently to avoid making a bubbly mess.
- Mix gently and garnish with a fresh sprig of mint.
Jalapeno Watermelon Margarita
- Mix all the ingredients in a container and whisk to combine. Lightly press some of the jalapenos on the side of the pitcher to lose some of their spicinesses.
- Let the margarita chill in the fridge, mix before serving, and add over ice.